Potato Hash with Spinach & Eggs
One of my very favorite things to eat is potatoes and eggs for breakfast, and hash is a great way to make it into a well-rounded meal. This hash I created combining some of my favorite flavors and would make a great dish to serve for any meal of the day.
I love pizza and I love burgers and this is the perfect combination of the two. My niece said, “It sounds like 2 amazing inventions married each other to make an even better invention!” I will have to make it for her next time she visits!
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blackberry Sauce
I missed National Pancake Day last month, but here’s a great pancake recipe. I made them for dinner last night, but they would also make a great dessert.
Apple Fritter Rings
I was sitting on the couch watching tv and knitting and I started feeling snack-ish. I wasn’t sure what to make, so I hit my virtual recipe box and flipped through recipes til I found one that I just knew was what I wanted tonight. Within 20 minutes I was sitting on the couch watching tv and eating fritters. YUM!
Butterscotch Chip Spice Cookies
Christmas flew by for me – I spent probably 85% of December knitting and the other 15% trying to fit in everything else. So, I never got around to doing a lot of Christmas baking (though I did make an awesome gingerbread house, I’ll upload photos soon since I haven’t yet!). I got a special Holiday Cookies magazine from Cuisine At Home and finally this week got around to trying one of the recipes. Yeah, it’s really good. Like, really, really good. The spices make it holiday but not so much that you couldn’t enjoy these cookies year round. In fact, I intend to. These are definitely a new favorite.
Molten Bittersweet-Chocolate Cake
I knew I wanted to use ramekins. I thought about souffle, or creme brulee, but decided on this delicious and chocolatey cake.
Parker House Rolls
Even though I really love my butter rolls (and I mean REALLY LOVE), I decided to try a different recipe for rolls for our Christmas dinner. These rolls are really easy to make and I love the salty taste from sprinkling them lightly after baking. Definitely another favorite.