Frozen Ambrosia Salad
Posted by debi on September 14, 2011 at 7:09 am in Recipes, Frozen Treats | 0 commentsI had a really busy weekend. It was jam-packed with places to go and people to see and I didn’t plan it very well because there was little time between events. I went to a dinner party empty handed (what??). And then I had a pool party the next day and had to whip up something to bring in the morning before I went to yoga. With a pretty bare pantry. This is what I came up with.
- 1 can (16 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (13-1/2 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Transfer to baking dish and freeze.
Let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving, so it softens up a little.
Additional add-in options could include mandarin oranges, strawberries, coconut or pecans.